quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2009

San Quentin


San Quentin – Jonny Cash

Any of the _______ that are still speaking to me, could I have a glass of_______?
San Quentin just for you.

San Quentin, you've been living hell to __
You've busted me since ________ sixty three
I've seen 'em come and go and I've seen them ___
And long ago I ________ asking why

San Quentin, I hate every inch of ___.
You've cut me and have scarred me through and through.
And I'll walk out a wiser weaker ___;
Mister Congressman you can't ___________.

San Quentin, what ______ do you _____ you do?
Do you think I'll be ________ when you're through?
You bent my _____ and mind and you warp my _____,
And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

San Quentin, may you rot and _____ in hell.
May your walls fall and may I live to tell.
May all the world forget you ever ______.
And may all the ______ regret you did no good.

San Quentin, I hate every inch of you.

Word box: nineteen – different- guards – burn - good – die – soul - water stopped – world -think – heart - cold – live – you – me – understand – stood - man

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário